Cartoons these days
10/23/05
They're fucking nuts. What happened to the old days where the wildest shit imaginable were animals talking and acting like people? Silly funny classic entertaining. Now we've got things like Dragon Ball Z, Spongebob, Family Guy, and some thing about robot monkeys that has a title longer that the law should allow. Not to say that the new shows are bad. They're just so strange, over-the-top, rehashed, and corny. With the the exception of Teen Titans, Family Guy, JLU, and Naruto, I'm old school. Looney Tunes, Transformers, G.I. Joe, Thundercats, Smurfs, Simpsons, Flintstones, Yogi Bear. The farthest I'll go is Ren & Stimpy, Batman, Spider-Man and The Tick. I know it's sounds like I have an infintile mind but with all the bullshit going on today that seems to get worse and worse as the years go by. I wanna be happy so I wanna be surrounded by things that make me happy. Back in my (seeminly endless) childhood, that would be drinking soda, eatingfrench fries and chocolate cake, hanging out with friends, playing basketball, playing videogames, and watching wrestling and cartoons. I'm a simple guy with a finite lifespan and I just wanna be happy just like everyone else.
No comments:
Post a Comment